Conflux Network (bCFX) will be starting a Crowdpooling (English Auction Version) campaign on DODO and creating a liquidity market for its token after its conclusion. Please see below for more details.
Name: Conflux Network (bCFX)
Official Website: https://confluxnetwork.org/
Token Name: Conflux Network (bCFX)
bCFX Token Address: 0x045c4324039da91c52c55df5d785385aab073dcf
Total Number of Tokens Provided by Project Team: 1,000,000 bCFX
Token Price: Starting from 1 BUSD, the highest price is 2 BUSD (Price will increase when more participation in the pool)
Crowdpooling Start Time: 18:40 PM March 29, 2021 Singaporean Time (UTC+8)
Crowdpooling End Time: 19:00 PM March 29, 2021 Singaporean Time (UTC+8)
Personal Hard Cap: 2,000 BUSD
How to Participate:
- Since this Crowdpooling (English Auction Version) campaign is on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), you will need to use a wallet application that supports BSC. Some examples are MathWallet, TokenPocket, and Trust Wallet.
- Please beware that you will need BNB on your wallet to pay for transaction fees. It is recommended that your balance is at least 0.05 BNB.
- You will need BUSD in your BSC wallet to participate in this English Auction Crowdpooling campaign.
- Visit https://app.dodoex.io/cp/join/0xf2dc5417d1dd1ea65a4761a40166bf50c7fe03ca and connect your BSC wallet to the browser.
- How do I switch to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) on DODO?
- How to participate in a Crowdpooling campaign
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling (English Auction Version) campaign, bCFX tokens will be immediately sent to each participant's wallet. DODO will then make the bCFX/BUSD trading pair available for public trading.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
- Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling campaign. Your tokens may be lost forever, and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling campaign ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e. token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants.
- Participation in Crowdpooling campaigns is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
The DODO Team
March 29, 2021
Article is closed for comments.