We are pleased to see that more and more DODO supporters are becoming cherished members of the vDODO membership program - approximately 3,583 wallet addresses have minted vDODO tokens since the inception of DODO v2 in February 2021.
As such, the DODO Team is happy to announce that snapshots of vDODO on-chain data on Ethereum will be periodically taken and mirrored onto Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This is done in order to provide more value to vDODO token holders, as now vDODO holders will enjoy the same benefits on both Ethereum and BSC. Please note that it is currently not possible to mint vDODO tokens on BSC.
More specifically, after the vDODO data has been snapshot and mapped to BSC, vDODO members on BSC will be able to enjoy the following additional benefits:
- The ability to participate in Crowdpooling campaigns on BSC that have vDODO whitelisting enabled
- The ability to cast popularity votes for Crowdpooling campaigns on BSC and potentially help them to be displayed on the DODO BSC Crowdpooling front page
- The ability to participate in exclusive vDODO mining campaigns on BSC
The schedule for vDODO On-Chain Snapshots for the next month (May 14, 2021 - June 14, 2021) is as follows:
- May 14, 2021, at 3:00PM UTC+8 (Singapore time)
- May 21, 2021, at 3:00PM UTC+8 (Singapore time)
- May 28, 2021, at 3:00PM UTC+8 (Singapore time)
- June 4, 2021, at 3:00PM UTC+8 (Singapore time)
Starting June 15, 2021, snapshots of vDODO on-chain data on Ethereum will be taken and mirrored onto BSC every Friday at 3 PM UTC+8 (Singapore time).
The DODO Team