1. Go to https://app.dodoex.io/vdodo. Alternatively, select “vDODO” under the “Governance” tab.
Please note: vDODO staking is on the Ethereum Network only.
2. Click on the “Connect Wallet” button in the upper right corner.
3. Click on the “Mint vDODO” button. Read the risk disclaimer and confirm you have read, understand, and agree to the Terms of Service.
4. Enter the amount of DODO tokens you would like to stake in order to mint vDODO. 1 vDODO = 100 DODO. Optional: Also enter the Ethereum wallet address of your referrer who invited you to mint vDODO. The default is "The DODO Team". The referrer receives extra membership rewards equal to 10% of the number of vDODO tokens minted by the invitee. Note that the referrer address must have already minted vDODO.
Through governance, vDODO token rewards collected by the DODO team will eventually be distributed to the community or burnt.
5. Approve the token permission first if prompted. Then click on the “Mint” button and approve the minting transaction. After the transaction has been proceeded, you will see your vDODO balance and your membership rewards!
6. To redeem your vDODO tokens back to DODO, click on the “Redeem” button, and you will see a pop up window. Note that once you have entered the amount of vDODO tokens you would like to redeem, the window will show you the amount of DODO tokens you will receive after the exit fee has been deducted. If everything looks good to you, click on the "Redeem" button in the pop up window, then approve the redeem transaction in your wallet. After the transaction has been processed, you will see your DODO balance in your wallet.