1. Visit the Crowdpooling pools: https://app.dodoex.io/cp/join
2. Connect to your wallet
3. Choose the pool you'd like to join
You can jump directly to the corresponding page through the link of the Crowdpooling project; or through the search box in the upper right corner, search for the address or token address to find the Crowdpooling project you want to join.
4. Joining the Crowdpooling Event
- Once the Crowdpooling campaign starts, you can click "Join" to enter the details page.
- On the details page, you can see more information. Enter the amount of funds you'd like to contribute to join the Crowdpooling campaign on the right side window.
When using a certain token for a Crowdpoolingcampaign for the first time, you will need to approve it. Click the "lock" symbol to the right of the number to unlock and confirm the transaction in your wallet. After the transaction is confirmed on-chain, you will then be ready to join the Crowdpooling campaign with the amount of tokens you wish to contribute.
Click "Add" and confirm in your wallet, the transaction is then confirmed on-chain, and your participation is complete in the Crowdpooling campaign!
- During the Crowdpooling campaign, you can remove your funds at any time.
- After the Crowdpooling campaign ends at the configured end time, anyone can choose to settle the campaign. Settling a campaign means concluding it so that tokens can be distributed to participants and the corresponding liquidity pool will be created immediately and open for spot trading. The wallet address that successfully settles a campaign will receive 0.2 ETH (if the campaign is for an ERC-20 token), or 0.2 BNB (if the campaign is for a BEP-20/BSC token), but please note that the settle transaction requires a gas fee to be submitted.
5.Retrieve your allocation
When the Crowdpooling period ends, if the fund-raising cap is not exceeded, you will get 100% of your allocation; If the raised funds exceed 100%, then your allocation of the Crowdpooling campaign will be distributed according to your proportion of total raised fund multiplying the amount of the total token for the sales, and the excess funds will be returned to your wallet.
To retrieve your allocation from a completed Crowdpool campaign you need to "Claim" your share of the sale. Click the Claim button and confirm the transaction to receive your tokens; once confirmed on-chain the tokens will be sent to your address.
You have successfully completed a DODO Crowdpooling campaign!
6.Save your Crowdpooling campaign
To save/favorite a campaign, search for the campaign in the search bar and click the star button on the project card. On the Crowdpooling page, you can check your saved campaigns by clicking the “favorite” button.
7.Vote for a project to increase its popularity
During or before the start of a Crowpooling campaign, users with vDODO tokens are eligible to cast popularity votes for it. Each vDODO token represents one vote. Voting requires a sign transaction through your wallet, but it will not incur any gas fee. The popularity of a Crowdpooling campaign will increase as it receives more votes from users. The top 5 most popular projects with over 5,000 votes will be displayed on the Crowdpooling homepage.
To vote for a campaign, search for the campaign in the search bar and click the fire button on the project card.
8.Withdraw your votes
During or before the start of a campaign, users are free to cast more votes to a project, or withdraw their previously casted votes. Withdrawing votes requires a sign transaction through your wallet, but it will not incur any gas fee. The popularity of a project will decrease correspondingly if votes are withdrawn.
To withdraw a vote, search for the campaign in the search bar and uncheck the fire button on the project card.