ShuttleOne (wSZO) will be starting a Crowdpooling campaign on DODO and creating a liquidity market for its token after its conclusion. Please see below for more details.
Name: ShuttleOne (wSZO)
Official Website: https://shuttleone.network
Token Name: ShuttleOne (wSZO)
SZO Token Address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6086b52cab4522b4b0e8af9c3b2c5b8994c36ba6
wSZO Token Address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x5538ac3ce36e73bb851921f2a804b4657b5307bf
Total Number of Tokens Provided by Project Team: 2,000,000 Wrapped SZO
Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 1,000,000 Wrapped SZO (0.5% of the Total Token Supply)
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 wSZO = 0.25 USDT
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 250,000 USDT
Crowdpooling Start Time: 5:00 PM February 22, 2021 Singaporean Time (UTC+8)
Crowdpooling End Time: 5:00 PM February 23, 2021 Singaporean Time (UTC+8)
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, wSZO tokens will be immediately sent to each participant's wallet. DODO will then make the wSZO/USDT trading pair available for public trading.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
- Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the market making pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e. token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
The DODO Team
January 30, 2021