DODO V2 Public Beta is here! Go to app.dodoex.io and give it a spin.
As we mentioned before, there will be three major events today to coincide with the V2 Public Beta launch.
vDODO Minting Launch
vDODO minting will become available at 5am February 22 UTC, and it is expected to start releasing member rewards at 7am February 22 UTC.
To participate in vDODO minting, you need to connect to v2beta.dodoex.io with an Ethereum wallet and have some ETH and DODO tokens in the wallet. ETH is used for on-chain transaction fees and it is recommended that you have at least 0.2 ETH. DODO tokens are used to mint vDODO.
When you mint vDODO tokens, please enter the Ethereum wallet address of your referrer (if any) who invited you to mint vDODO. The default is "The DODO Team". The referrer receives extra membership rewards equal to 10% of the number of vDODO tokens minted by the invitee. Note that the referrer address must have already minted vDODO. Through governance, vDODO token rewards collected by the DODO team will eventually be distributed to the community or burnt.
Please read the following articles carefully before minting.
- What is vDODO: https://dodoexhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900005437983-What-is-vDODO-
- How to mint vDODO: https://dodoexhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900005558463-How-to-mint-vDODO-
BUSD-USDT Liquidity Mining on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
BUSD-USDT liquidity mining on BSC goes live at 5am February 22 UTC, and is expected to start releasing mining rewards at 7am February 22 UTC.
To participate in BSC liquidity mining, you need to connect to v2beta.dodoex.io using a BSC-enabled wallet with BNB tokens and the tokens to be staked (BUSD and USDT).
DODO liquidity mining supports single-token liquidity provision, and you can use BUSD and USDT in the BEP-20 format on BSC.
- How to access BSC DODO: https://dodoexhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900004021086-How-do-I-switch-from-Ethereum-Mainnet-to-Binance-Smart-Chain-BSC-and-vice-versa-on-DODO-
ShuttleOne Crowdpooling Campaign
The ShuttleOne Crowdpooling campaign page becomes accessible at 5am February 22 UTC and the actual campaign itself starts at 9am February 22 UTC.
To participate in the ShuttleOne Crowdpooling campaign, you need to connect to v2beta.dodoex.io using an Ethereum wallet with ETH and USDT in it. ETH is used for on-chain transaction fees and it is recommended that you have at least 0.2 ETH. USDT tokens are used to purchase allocations.
There is no need to hold DODO or vDODO to participate, and there is no threshold for individual participants - anyone with USDT can be a part of the inaugural Crowdpooling campaign on DODO.
- About the ShuttleOne Crowdpooling: https://dodoexhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900005267743-Introducing-the-ShuttleOne-SZO-Crowdpooling-on-DODO
- How to participate in a Crowdpooling campaign: https://dodoexhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900005558283-How-to-join-a-Crowdpooling-Event-
The DODO Team