1. Go to https://app.dodoex.io/cp/list. Alternatively, select “Create Crowdpooling” under the “Developer” tab.
2. Click on the “Connect Wallet” button in the upper right corner.
3. Click on the “Launch a Crowdpooling Campaign'' button.
4. Set the configuration parameters for the Crowdpooling campaign.
a. Tokens Supplied by Creator
Select the token type you would like to issue and then enter the amount of tokens you would like to provide for this Crowdpooling campaign. Please note that the tokens supplied by you cannot be withdrawn until after the liquidity protection period ends.
Approve the token permission first if prompted. Click on the lock icon to the right side of the token amount field to unlock and confirm the transaction in your wallet pop-up.
b. Set the Init Sales Ratio (proportion of tokens supplied by you that are for sale)
The maximum proportion of tokens for sale cannot exceed 50%. For example, If you supply 100 tokens to a Crowdpooling campaign, you can set aside up to 50 tokens for the sale phase.
c. Set Sale Price
Set the token sale price with the unit token and the amount.
d. Set other parameters
Configure the start time, end time, and the length of the Liquidity Protection period for your campaign.
The creator will be able to withdraw funds from the Crowdpooling campaign after the liquidity protection period ends.
5. Click “Create” and confirm the Crowdpooling parameters are set correctly. Click “Create” in the pop-up and confirm the transaction in your wallet pop-up.
6. After the transaction is confirmed on-chain, it will be added to the list of my Crowdpooling pools. Click on the Crowdpooling campaign you just created and you will be presented with its the details and parameters. Click the “Share” button in the upper right corner to get a link or poster image to share with your community and get them to participate in your campaign.