1. Go to “ DODO Workshop” → “Create Tokens”
2. Enter the Token Parameters
- Token Symbol
- Total Supply: the total supply of your token
- Token Name: the name of your token
3. Special Features
Currently, DODO supports on-chain token creations with the following special features: "Burn", "Trading Fees", and "Supply Increase".
All three special features are optional to the token creation process.
- If the Burn feature is enabled, a percentage of tokens will be sent to the burn address for each on-chain transfer
- If the trading fees feature is enabled, a percentage of tokens will be sent to the creator's address for each on-chain transfer
- The Supply Increase feature allows the creator to issue additional tokens after the token creation
4. Confirm Token Creation in Your Wallet
Review your token parameters, and click “Create” → confirm in your wallet→ complete the token creation.
5. Manage Your Token
To view the info of your token, go to “My Token List” → “Manage”.
You can also issue additional supply to your token If your token has the “Supply Increase” feature enabled.
6. Give up Ownership of Your Token Contracts
You can not relinquish ownerships of standard ERC-20 tokens that do not have special features enabled (Burn, Trading Fees, and Supply Increase), because standard ERC-20 does not have owners by default.
Creators are able to relinquish ownerships of their tokens with aforementioned special features enabled by setting the owner address of the token to a void address. Creators will not be able to modify the parameters of their tokens once they relinquish their ownerships.
Tokens created on DODO in the early days do not support the ownership relinquish feature.
Go to “My Token List” -> click “Manage” on the token you would like to relinquish the ownership of -> click “Relinquish Ownership”
7. Token Creation Service Fee
Currently, DODO charges a service fee for each token created on the platform. The token creation service fee rates on different networks are as follows: