1. Go to DODO (app.dodoex.io)
2. Connect your wallet (How to connect to a wallet?)
3. Go to “NFT” -> “Fragments”
4. Select the type of Vault you would like to create
- Buyout Mode: supports NFT Fragments trading, Fragments liquidity provision and mining, and NFT Buyouts. The NFT Buyout feature allows users to buy out an entire collection of NFTs with Fragments.
- Retail Mode: supports NFT Fragments trading, Fragment liquidity provision and mining, and NFT Exchange. The NFT Exchange feature allows users to buy NFTs with Fragments, and sell NFTs for Fragments.
a. How to Create a Buyout Vault:
Step 1: Create your NFT Vault by entering its name
Step 2: Deposit NFTs into your Vault (feel free to create NFTs on DODO as well)
Step 3: Configure the Fragmentation
- Symbol: Please enter the Fragment’s symbol
- The Total Supply of Fragments: Please enter the number of Fragments you would like to issue
- Initial Circulation: Please enter the percentage of total supply for initial circulation
- Select your Fragment’s trading pair token
- Initial Price: please enter the initial price of your Fragments
- Fee Rate: Please enter the LP fee rate
- Buyout Protection Period: other users will not be able to buy out your Vault with its Fragments during the Buyout Protection Period
b. How to Create a Retail Vault:
Step 1: Enter the basic Info of your Vault
- Fragment Name
- Fragments Reserved: You don’t have to deposit NFTs when creating a Retail Mode Vault. You can reserve a percentage of Fragments created into your wallet address
- Trading Fee: Trading fees accrued from trades between NFTs and Fragments at this percentage will be transferred to the creator's wallet address
Step 2: Set up filters for your Vault, you can choose to use filter templates or custom filters
You can use filter templates to categorize NFTs by their contract addresses, or use custom filters to categorize NFTs with the same contract address.
- By choosing Templates
- The NFTs corresponding to all TokenIDs in the NFT contract of this filter can be traded with Fragments
- By default, you can deposit an infinite amount of NFTs into this Vault
- By default, it requires 10,000 Fragments to buy a random NFT from this Vault
- By default, it requires 10,500 Fragments to buy a specific NFT from this Vault
- By Choosing Custom
- You are able to select which TokenIDs and their corresponding NFTs from the NFT contract address of the filter are tradable with Fragments
- You are able to customize the NFT capacity limits of the Vault.
- Users will not be able to sell NFT into this Vault for Fragments once the Vault’s NFT capacity reaches its upper limit.
- Users will not be able to buy NFTs with Fragments from this Vault once the Vault’s NFT capacity reaches its lower limit.
- You are able to customize the number of Fragments required for buying random NFTs and specific NFTs
- By choosing Templates
Step 3: Confirm Creation
Step 4: Deposit NFTs to your Vault
Step 5: Modify or add filters
Go to “NFT” -> “Fragments”, and click on the Modify icon
5. You can invite your friends to trade your Fragments by sharing the link to your Vault